Our guests grapple with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- If a couple gets married and later realizes that there may be grounds for annulment, but want to stay together and have a sacramental marriage, do they need to get remarried?
- Why did God create people when there was the possibility that they could go to hell?
- How can a leader of the Church be pro-choice?
- If someone is in mortal sin, but loses their memory, what happens to their soul if they die?
- St. Valentine radio 1360 AM...Deuteronomy 7:4-5- What is your perspective of this passage?
- Where do we find the information about things that are extra-biblical?
- If the priest omits and changes a lot of parts of the Mass, is it still valid?
- If you could program your child to not go near anything dangerous, isn’t that denying your child their free will?
- Why is Jesus 100% God and 100% man? Why not 50/50?
- If I receive a plenary indulgence, it can be for my benefit or someone in purgatory. Can I offer the indulgence for a living person to benefit from, upon the event of their death?