Our guests grapple with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- What is the current status of priests being able to marry?
- How many heavens are there?
- What is the Church’s teaching on death?
- Is it acceptable for a Catholic Church to celebrate the Day of the Dead inside the Church?
- Am I committing a mortal sin in believing that illegal immigrants should come into the country legally?
- Are there statistics on how many kids attend Catholic school and keep the faith? Are Catholic schools responsible for faith formation?
- Is it a sin against the second commandment to name a child Jesus?
- How did the tradition of the diaconate come to be?
- Can Fr. explain the difference between the orthodox and Catholic churches?
- Do you think most priests today are even aware of the scandal that went on 30 years ago?
Why We're Catholic: Our Reasons For Faith, Hope, And Love