Catholic Answers Live
The #1 Catholic Radio Show of Apologetics and Evangelization
Connecting listeners to prominent leaders in the Church today
Become a Partner
December 6, 2018 - 11pm
Your browser does not support the audio element.
- What is the Immaculate Conception?
- In the multiplication of the loaves and the fishes, what is the significance of the fish?
- Given that in the first century a lot of people reported seeing ghosts and dead people, how do we know that the apostles claiming to see the risen Lord were not seeing a ghost?
- Revelation 7:3-8 talks about 144k people- what does that number mean? Is it literally representative of the number of people who are going to heaven?
- Is there a difference between Eve being born without sin and Mary’s Immaculate Conception?
- Who was the legitimate successor in the Great Schism of the 1300s?
- Why do I cry every time I take Communion at Church?
- Why did we begin taking the Eucharist in our hand instead of directly on the tongue from the priest?