Catholic Answers Live
The #1 Catholic Radio Show of Apologetics and Evangelization
Connecting listeners to prominent leaders in the Church today
Become a Partner
January 15, 2019 - 12am
Your browser does not support the audio element.
- What is the general purpose of the Psalms?
- Do Jewish people today read the Psalms as part of their holy text?
- How do we know that God is good as the Psalms state?
- Why is it so important for priests to read the Psalms every day, of all the books in the Bible?
- Why does the grail psalter look like it needs to be sung?
- On Psalm 95- why is it used for morning prayer?
Also, why does it seem to be from David and God’s perspectives?
Psalm Basics for Catholics: Seeing Salvation History in a New Way
by John Bergsma