Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- In the Genesis account of the flood, when it speaks of the earth, can this apply to just a regional area?
- How do I explain a non-Catholic what salvation means for Catholics?
- Where do we see the apostles going out, hearing confessions, or telling people that, to have their sins absolved, they must confess to a priest?
- Does ‘thy kingdom come’ mean that God will bring his kingdom to earth?
- What is the Protestant argument against the Eucharist when it is so clearly laid out in Scripture?
- During the Exodus, did plagues really come down upon the Egyptians?
- Do animals go to heaven?
- When you promise to give up something for Lent, but you don’t fulfill your promise, is that a sin?
- Is it wrong to attend more than one rite in the liturgy?
- What is the link between the Christian priesthood and the Jewish priesthood?