Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- If a Catholic gets married outside of the Church, is the marriage invalid? Are they living in sin?
- Does the Church teach that the story of Noah is true?
- What year and where did the Alexandrian Jews have the deuterocanonical books of the Bible?
- Is there a necessity for Eucharistic ministers?
- Why can’t just anybody receive the Eucharist?
- Is the chalice counted as a relic since it touches the Body of Christ?
- Why does it seem like the Body is preferred or more important than the Blood?
- If you go to heaven and your loved one goes to hell, then is it really heaven?
- My adult daughter stole some sentimental jewelry from my wife. How can I help my wife through this? She is struggling to forgive our daughter because there was never an apology.
- What is the teaching on speaking in tongues? What does speaking in tongues look and sound like?