Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- What is the Church’s position on St. Faustina’s diary, Divine Mercy in my Soul?
- If we are celebrating the wedding feast with the bridegroom every day at Mass, then how are we keeping to the Scripture that says that when the Bridegroom leaves us there will be fasting?
- Can non-Catholics receive the Eucharist?
- What does it mean to have a Catholic conscience and how can you form one?
- Since babies that have been baptized no longer have sin, why would God punish them and give them diseases that they may not recover from?
- What’s a good analogy for understanding the Trinity?
- Do we still have to abstain from meat on Fridays?
- Is it possible to love your deceased spouse and enter another marriage freely and wholeheartedly?
- If someone doesn’t know whether their spouse is dead, could they get remarried?
- If we pray to the Virgin Mary, can she hear our prayers?