Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- If someone live a bad life purposefully and then confesses one minute before he dies, can he go to heaven?
- Can you provide any evidence to affirm the Church’s teaching on homosexuality and its effect on society?
- Why isn’t the Annunciation a holy day of obligation?
- How did the early Church celebrate the liturgy?
- How does the Church view medical marijuana?
- Is it possible to get someone into heaven if you offer up Masses for them?
- If sin and death entered the world with Adam and Eve, then how is it that animals that existed before Adam and Eve died?
- Is it appropriate to attend a family member’s re-baptism?
- How would you interpret Colossians 4:16?
- How can Catholics and Protestants have different Bibles?
- Can a Catholic attend a Jewish Passover?