Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- In the upper room, when Jesus washes the feet of the apostles, is he just doing a service for the apostles or is a reference back to Exodus?
- Why didn’t God make us in heaven? Why did he make us go through this life?
- Are we supposed to test God or not?
- After many conversations with a Baptist, he told me, well, one of us must be a heretic. Can this be true? I didn’t know what to say.
- After many conversations with a Baptist, he told me, well, one of us has to be a heretic. Can this be true? I didn’t know what to say.
- What is the difference between Petra and Petras?
- Are the fallen angels damned for eternity?
- What is Catholic teaching on disposing of a bishop or a pope?
- Can atheists go to heaven?
- How is a proper burial respected when a saint’s body is made into relics?
Want more from Jimmy Akin?
Teaching with Authority
A Daily Defense: 365 Days (plus one) to Becoming a Better Apologist
The Fathers Know Best: Your Essential Guide to the Teachings of the Early Church