Children between the ages of 3 and 16 are welcome to call with their questions about the faith. Tune in for an hour of thoughtful and intelligent questions from the youngest members of the Church.
- Lily...What is the bread and wine at Mass for?
- Why can’t the Pope walk on water or heal people like Jesus did?
- If babies die before they are baptized, do they still go to heaven?
- Is it okay to be scared to die?
- What is God’s favorite thing to do?
- Do animals have a place in heaven?
- How did God become God?
- If God knows everything, why did he make the devil? Doesn’t he want everyone in heaven?
- How do we see God?
- Why did God pray to himself in the Garden of Gethsemane?
- What does heaven look like?
- After Adam and Eve disobeyed God, did they still go to heaven?
- Why did Jesus send the demons into the swine?
- What made you become a priest?
- How did Jesus choose the 12 disciples?
A Year with the Eucharist: Daily Meditations on the Blessed Sacrament by Fr. Paul Jerome Keller