Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- I work in surgery and my hospital announced that they will begin performing transgender surgeries. I resigned. Did I do the right thing?
- How do we approach people who read the Bible literally, especially Romans 2-3?
- In John 10:30, what is the context of what Jesus says?
- How can one defend the Immaculate Conception or the celibacy of priests to an Orthodox Christian?
- How do we know that God intercedes in our life and how do we draw the line between our own abilities and God interceding?
- What was the importance of the Council of Trent?
- How can I explain to a Lutheran that their eucharist is not the Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Christ? She said if she believes it is, then it is.
National Catholic Bioethics Center
All in the Name, by Mark McNeil
The Apostolic Origins of Priestly Celibacy, by Fr. Christian Cochini
Book Tim to speak at your parish or next event.
Want more from Tim Staples?
Behold Your Mother: A Biblical and Historical Defense of the Marian Doctrines
Jimmy Swaggart Made Me Catholic
Catholic Answers to Common Objections
The Sword of the Spirit: Defending Six Central Catholic Teachings
Living Bread (CD)
Last Call: The Catholic Teaching on Death, Judgement, Heaven, Hell