Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
Book Tim to speak at your parish or next event.
- If Adam and Eve had not sinned, what would have happened to them? What was God’s intention for their lives?
7:30 - Can I attend a local traditional Latin Church? Their website claims that it is wrong to attend the Novus Ordo.
- Was Mary born without original sin because she was going to be the Mother of God?
- What are we required to believe about the Genesis creation story and Adam and Eve?
- Pro-choice people argue that it is unjust that a rapist has any rights over the child conceived in an act of rape. What is the Catholic view on this?
- Does God really give us free will? Our only choices are being with him and burning in hell.
- Is single life a vocation? Are the only vocations religious life or married life the only options?
- How can I explain to my friend why pre-marital sex is wrong?
Want more from Tim Staples?
Behold Your Mother: A Biblical and Historical Defense of the Marian Doctrines
Jimmy Swaggart Made Me Catholic
Catholic Answers to Common Objections
The Sword of the Spirit: Defending Six Central Catholic Teachings
Living Bread (CD)
Last Call: The Catholic Teaching on Death, Judgement, Heaven, Hell