- My daughter had a baby out of wedlock, and the father’s family is fighting hard to win custody of the baby. What are some resources in the pro-life movement for mothers like her who need help after they’ve had the baby?
- Our pastor has begun a practice of having a parishioners giving personal testimonies after the homily. Is this acceptable in the Mass?
- Why do we need the Eucharist if God exists in everything?
- My Protestant friend tells me about live people who go to Heaven, talk to God, and come back. She keeps demanding that I show her evidence from scripture that this does NOT happen.
- Is there a difference between the Church and the kingdom of God? Are they synonymous?
- Why do non-Catholics have to go through so many weeks of RCIA?
- A female co-worker is marrying another woman, and having a party at the workplace. What should I do?
- What is Jimmy’s take on the statute of limitations being pushed against the Church in the northeast following the sex abuse scandal?
- When a clergyman sells absolution, is the confession still valid?
- Were the baptisms that John was administering before Jesus’ ministry Christian baptisms?