President of FEMM Health, Anna Halpine, answers listeners regarding contraception, hormones, and much more.
- I have a 14-year-old daughter who I share custody with my ex-wife. How can I get good information that I can share with my daughter about her sexual health?
- My wife and I experienced infertility for 10 years in our marriage and used the methods you are discussing to help us to get pregnant.
- How can we educate doctors about NFP?
- Is there any correlation between a woman’s menstrual cycle and clinical depression or anxiety?
- Are there any doctors who can assist with hormonal issues in an ethical way in line with the Catholic Church?
- I am 48 years old and stopped having a cycle 5-6 years ago. I am wondering if there is any chance that I can ever get pregnant.
- My daughter is 23. In 5th grade, she experienced severe cramping. I put her on Yaz to help with the cramping. Now that she has graduated, she is on something like an IUD. What is the reality of this? How much can this have damaged her body?
- My husband and I teach NFP to other couples. We are running into issues of people using essential oils and it affects their cycles. Do you have any information on this?
- How can I convince my wife to use NFP instead of birth control?
- Leslie shares how the FEMM app will be helpful to women trying to understand their bodies and cycles better.
- I have a 21-year-old daughter who deals with body dysphoria. How can I help her? Can we know her hormone levels? Will knowing her hormone levels help her dysphoria?