Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- At a Mass, I saw a light above the priest during the consecration. Should I tell him? What should I do next?
- Why do we still say we’re a “Catholic” church when so many Christian denominations show it’s no longer one?
- Apologists say that Jesus’ Resurrection couldn’t have been a mass hallucination because the Catholic Church couldn’t have spread worldwide, if that was the case. But how would that same argument apply with something like Buddhism or Islam?
- Is there a place in the Catechism or another Church document that says you can’t be pro-choice and a Eucharistic minister?
- If ghosts are real, how would that happen given that people are judged at death? If someone is judged, how would their soul stay behind?
- Does the Catholic Church have pagan roots?
- When Tim was a Pentecostal, did he ever see miracles? If so, has he seen the same miracles now?
- When I’m in prayer, how can I discern which voice is from God, which from myself, and which from the devil?
Book Tim to speak at your parish or next event.
Want more from Tim Staples?
Behold Your Mother: A Biblical and Historical Defense of the Marian Doctrines
Jimmy Swaggart Made Me Catholic
Catholic Answers to Common Objections
The Sword of the Spirit: Defending Six Central Catholic Teachings
Living Bread (CD)
Last Call: The Catholic Teaching on Death, Judgement, Heaven, Hell