- To whom does Jesus pay the price in regard to our redemption?
- If Mary was born sinless, would that affect her free will in agreeing to become the mother of the Son of God?
- How does the Catholic Church interpret Ephesians 4:11-12?
- Is the word nunnery a real word? What is the difference between a nunnery, a convent, an abbey, a monastery?
- What is an inner locution?
- Did the baby Jesus know he was God since God is omniscient?
- Did Jesus tell others he was tempted in the desert? How did the apostles and gospel writers know unless he told them?
- I’ve been invited to go to a non-Catholic outdoor beach wedding. Would it be a sin for me to attend the wedding as a Catholic?
- At the end of time how will God defeat the devil?
- If you feel a call to the priesthood, would it be a sin to not follow that call?
- When John mentions mortal sin, he says something like “I don’t suggest to pray about that.” What does he mean by this statement?