Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- What is the Catholic view of sexuality? And how does that apply to how same-sex attracted people should live it out?
- My cousin is marrying someone outside of the Church. Should I go to the wedding/reception?
- When is it ok to wear the scapular medal instead of the brown cloth scapular?
- What is the response to some Protestant claims that the Jesuits are the Illuminati?
- Can you help me understand why Mary is called “full of grace,” and the Immaculate Conception?
- What is the current relationship between the Catholic Church and the SSPX? If they’re not in full communion, are they Catholic?
- Why would God allow something like the Holocaust to happen? How would that help us in our faith?
Book Tim to speak at your parish or next event.
Want more from Tim Staples?
Behold Your Mother: A Biblical and Historical Defense of the Marian Doctrines
Jimmy Swaggart Made Me Catholic
Catholic Answers to Common Objections
The Sword of the Spirit: Defending Six Central Catholic Teachings
Living Bread (CD)
Last Call: The Catholic Teaching on Death, Judgement, Heaven, Hell