Do human beings really have free will? Do modern people really have gifts from the Holy Spirit? Listen in on Jimmy Akin's response to these questions and more.
- How can I explain to a Protestant that priests, like the Apostles, have the authority to forgive sins?
- How can I respond to the Protestant claim that Jesus is the Rock and is Peter’s compass?
- Can our loved ones in Purgatory hear our petitions?
- If you misspeak or forget words to your Act of Contrition, is your absolution still valid?
- How was the first matter made that caused the Big Bang?
- Could you help me articulate the difference between the Father and the Holy Spirit?
- Does Mary pray the rosary to herself, as portrayed in The Song of Bernadette?
- Can non-baptized believers call themselves Catholic?
- How do we argue that we have free will instead of just psychological conditioning?
- What are the respective effects that baptism, confession, divine mercy, and plenary indulgences have on our sin?
- Does the power given by Jesus to bind and loose work on evil spirits?
- I’ve been having really vivid dreams of the devil. Is there anything I should do?
Erasing Death by Sam Parnia
Want more from Jimmy Akin?
Teaching with Authority
A Daily Defense: 365 Days (plus one) to Becoming a Better Apologist
The Fathers Know Best: Your Essential Guide to the Teachings of the Early Church