Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- Where do we get the tradition of the Stations of the Cross? How do we know he fell 3 times?
- I am a lapsed Protestant exploring the Catholic faith. I am struggling with Catholic teaching on contraception. Can you help me understand this better? Does the Church believe that everyone should have kids all the time?
- Is saying “God bless you” to someone superstitious?
- Can you explain the difference between love of self and pride?
- How could someone lose their faith through education?
- My husband and I came into the Church about a year ago. I have a daughter from a previous marriage. She wants to get baptized in the Protestant church, but I want her baptized Catholic. What can I do? Should I let her get baptized there?
- What is the Church’s teaching on the limbo?
- What is the role of the five special bishops called the Pentarchy? What were their charisms?
- Why do Catholics cross themselves and where did that tradition come from?