Catholics Answers’ chaplain, Norbertine Fr. Hugh Barbour, joins Cy to take any question of a pastoral nature. He offers advice on marriage, family, work, the liturgy, and much more.
- Have you heard of Our Lady of the Mystical Rose in Argyle, TX?
- What does being Catholic, but not being married in the Catholic Church look like? What are the consequences/results of this?
- What is “poverty of spirit”?
- What is your view on the phrase, “We are the Church?” Is this a shallow statement? Is it theologically correct?
- Did evil come into the world through Adam and Eve’s sin? Does sin require a blood sacrifice for forgiveness?
- A priest recently told me that something I confessed was not a sin. I know that it is a sin. What should I do? Should I go to a different priest?
28:32 - A priest recently told me that something I confessed was not a sin. I know that it is a sin. What should I do? Should I go to a different priest?
- What advice should I give to my sister who married an illegal immigrant, who wants a divorce now that he is a citizen?
- I’m worried about the changing of the words of the Mass. The Agnus Dei is different than at any other parish. What should I do?
- I supervise a print shop. Our company just picked up a very pro-abortion client and they print a lot of abortion materials. What should I do?
- I attend a Catholic high school and feel very outcast as a practicing Catholic. What are some practical steps that students can take in creating a more Catholic identity on their campuses?
- What are some good resources concerning immigrants?