- Which of God’s natures died on the Cross?
- When Jesus descended to the dead, did he only raise the Jewish people, or people of other faiths, as well?
- Was it a practice before Vatican II that women had to go to confession after giving birth?
- How can I explain to people that I don’t worship Mary or pray to statues?
- Does creation ex inhala refer to the spiritual as well as the physical?
- Do Catholics really believe in the same God as Muslims?
- How does praying for souls in purgatory help them?
- Why do Catholics focus more on Jesus than the Father or the Holy Spirit?
- My aunt wanted me to have her ashes after she passed, so I have an urn in my home. I am Catholic, she was not. What should I do with her ashes?
- It is said that Catholics follow Scripture and Tradition. Is there a book that has all the traditions listed?
- I see in some Churches that some say the Apostle’s Creed, and some say the Nicene Creed. What is the difference between the two? Are they interchangeable?