- Is there any evidence that Christ’s second coming will happen in the next 50 years?
- My son is allergic to many things, including the Eucharist. Should I get my son baptized, even if he won’t be able to receive the Eucharist?
- If a married couple with 3 children plan to send them to Catholic school, why is against Church teaching to prevent future pregnancies? Our family is complete, and we won’t be able to pay for Catholic school if we have more than three.
- Is IVF for animals acceptable?
- Can I bury the ashes of my mother? Does something special need to be done?
- Can you elaborate more on the reason why contraception conflicts with God’s plan?
- When the Commandment says to ‘honor thy father and thy mother,’ does that mean only the earthly parents or our Lord as well? Also, why do Catholics use the term Father, when in Scripture it says to ‘call no one your Father’?
- Can you explain why Jesus didn’t observe the Sabbath? “Why would they fast when they’re with the bridegroom?”
- If you have a heart transplant, do you then have two souls?
- Should children be baptized, or should adults be baptized?
- What would it look like to have reconciliation between the orthodox and Catholic Church? What would have to happen?
- Was Mary ritually impure every time she menstruated? Was she impure after she gave birth?
- How can pride become a sin?
- What is the difference between the Protestant view of salvation and the Catholic view?