- Why does the perpetual virginity of Mary matter?
- What is the best response when a friend tells you that they are not religious or spiritual, and are not interested?
- What makes God a friend to us?
- Other than Paul’s reference to a “new creation,” I am trying to find more evidence in Scripture for sanctifying grace. Can you help?
- Why is there a tabernacle in the Church?
- What does “manifesting” mean? Is it evil or does it have any witchcraft involved?
- Can a bishop excommunicate someone?
- Do Anglican priests have apostolic succession? Do Anglicans have valid sacraments?
- Why aren’t there more feast days or promotion of eucharistic miracles?
- If you feel like you’re being called to a vocation, but you don’t pursue, is that wrong?
- Where do indulgences come from? What is the reason for them?
- What is formed faith? Is this different from regular faith?